- The serenity of a Buddhist Monastery and my encounter with a monk in Kathmandu
- Caring mountains and tourist spots: forward-looking planning is an urgent priority
- Aloft Hotel brands for the global traveller
- Himalaya Airlines starting Dhaka flights from July 22
- Nepal’s central bank bans use of unregistered foreign digital payment systems
Private Nepali carrier Shree Airlines is in the final preparation to receive it’s first Canadian turboprop aircraft; Bombardier Dash 8 Q400. The airline is set to add 3 Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 series aircraft to its fleet. As informed by the Airlines, one of the aircraft has completed all of its inspection and is ready for ferry flight to Nepal while another one is now being ready for paint job.
Shree airlines received green signal to purchase the aircraft in late 2018. Shree Airline already posseses Bombardier aircraft,and has planned to buy the same brand of aircraft. The airline has intended Pokhara as the base for Dash 8 Q400 series aircraft.
The airline currently operates an exclusively domestic network with CRJ-200 and CRJ-700 series aircraft. With the addition of DASH 8, the strength of the Airlines is expected to grow.