- International Air Transport Industry achieves safest year on record in 2017
- UNWTO activities at FITUR 2018
- Tensions in tourism: Nepal's middle class claim they are 'unwanted guests'
- Blind and Deaf British Backpacker visits 125 countries in 17 Years
- Nepal within 5 Overlooked Destinations Worldwide to Explore in 2018
Established in 2008 , Tourism Times is devoted to developing tourism in Nepal through providing a national newspaper devoted solely to tourism news and affairs.
Tourism Times aims to support established tourism within Nepal while also spotlighting new and emerging tourism destinations and opportunities. We strive to provide a non-biased platform to equally promote a range of tourism within the country, and also provide a reliable resource for international tourism news.
In 2013 Tourism Times was recognized as the number one tourism newspaper in Nepal, awarded an A Rating by the Nepali Government. We are committed to up to date, resources news, published fortnightly to the people of Nepal.
Tourism Times offers internship placements to international journalists and photographers who wish to work in Nepali media. By 2014, Tourism Times has already hosted international journalism interns from over 20 different countries.