- Visit Nepal 2020: How tall are the targets? Are they achievable? Are we really committed?
- Bardia National Park awarded as the best sustainable destination in Asia Pacific
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Will the football tournament boost tourism in Russia?
- 'Unnecessary rescues' soar in Nepal on profits from insurance payouts
- On holiday with the Pørneki’s
Established in 2008 , Tourism Times is devoted to developing tourism in Nepal through providing a national newspaper devoted solely to tourism news and affairs.
Tourism Times aims to support established tourism within Nepal while also spotlighting new and emerging tourism destinations and opportunities. We strive to provide a non-biased platform to equally promote a range of tourism within the country, and also provide a reliable resource for international tourism news.
In 2013 Tourism Times was recognized as the number one tourism newspaper in Nepal, awarded an A Rating by the Nepali Government. We are committed to up to date, resources news, published fortnightly to the people of Nepal.
Tourism Times offers internship placements to international journalists and photographers who wish to work in Nepali media. By 2014, Tourism Times has already hosted international journalism interns from over 20 different countries.