- Land use policy for the Himalayas
- Mountaineering in Nepal : Balancing between commercialization and rationalization
- Diversifications of tourist destinations in Nepal : An urgent agenda
- हरेक प्रदेशमा चन्द्रागिरि जस्तै पर्यटकीय गन्तब्य बनाउने योजना हो
- Visit Nepal 2020: How tall are the targets? Are they achievable? Are we really committed?
Established in 2008 , Tourism Times is devoted to developing tourism in Nepal through providing a national newspaper devoted solely to tourism news and affairs.
Tourism Times aims to support established tourism within Nepal while also spotlighting new and emerging tourism destinations and opportunities. We strive to provide a non-biased platform to equally promote a range of tourism within the country, and also provide a reliable resource for international tourism news.
In 2013 Tourism Times was recognized as the number one tourism newspaper in Nepal, awarded an A Rating by the Nepali Government. We are committed to up to date, resources news, published fortnightly to the people of Nepal.
Tourism Times offers internship placements to international journalists and photographers who wish to work in Nepali media. By 2014, Tourism Times has already hosted international journalism interns from over 20 different countries.