- The serenity of a Buddhist Monastery and my encounter with a monk in Kathmandu
- Caring mountains and tourist spots: forward-looking planning is an urgent priority
- Aloft Hotel brands for the global traveller
- Himalaya Airlines starting Dhaka flights from July 22
- Nepal’s central bank bans use of unregistered foreign digital payment systems
Established in 2008 , Tourism Times is devoted to developing tourism in Nepal through providing a national newspaper devoted solely to tourism news and affairs.
Tourism Times aims to support established tourism within Nepal while also spotlighting new and emerging tourism destinations and opportunities. We strive to provide a non-biased platform to equally promote a range of tourism within the country, and also provide a reliable resource for international tourism news.
In 2013 Tourism Times was recognized as the number one tourism newspaper in Nepal, awarded an A Rating by the Nepali Government. We are committed to up to date, resources news, published fortnightly to the people of Nepal.
Tourism Times offers internship placements to international journalists and photographers who wish to work in Nepali media. By 2014, Tourism Times has already hosted international journalism interns from over 20 different countries.