- Visit Nepal 2020: How tall are the targets? Are they achievable? Are we really committed?
- Bardia National Park awarded as the best sustainable destination in Asia Pacific
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Will the football tournament boost tourism in Russia?
- 'Unnecessary rescues' soar in Nepal on profits from insurance payouts
- On holiday with the Pørneki’s
Thamel is the thriving tourist centre of Kathmandu, hosting wonderful shops, great bars and many charming cafes. We know it is the top spot for travelers but the Tourism Times wanted to find out what went on behind the scenes, so we spoke to people working in the shops and cafes to explore the magic behind Thamel and find out more about their experiences.Read More