- International Air Transport Industry achieves safest year on record in 2017
- UNWTO activities at FITUR 2018
- Tensions in tourism: Nepal's middle class claim they are 'unwanted guests'
- Blind and Deaf British Backpacker visits 125 countries in 17 Years
- Nepal within 5 Overlooked Destinations Worldwide to Explore in 2018
Thamel is the thriving tourist centre of Kathmandu, hosting wonderful shops, great bars and many charming cafes. We know it is the top spot for travelers but the Tourism Times wanted to find out what went on behind the scenes, so we spoke to people working in the shops and cafes to explore the magic behind Thamel and find out more about their experiences.Read More